INSIDE SALES ENGINEER - BLOWERS
Atlanta, GA US
Inside Sales Engineer - Blower Specialist
Are you a driven professional looking for a fulfilling career in Inside Sales? We've got an exciting opportunity for you in Atlanta, Georgia. Join our clients team as an Inside Sales Engineer - Blower Specialist and be part of a company that values your skills, creativity, and dedication.
Inside Sales Engineer Benefit Package:
- Competitive salary plus commission compensation package
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous PTO plans and major holidays
- Medical and Life Insurance Plans
- Long term disability
- Cafeteria or Medical Savings Plan
- GP Incentives
Inside Sales Engineer Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with clients, understand their needs, and provide tailored solutions.
- Utilize AUTOCAD and SolidWorks to create skids and packages.
- Efficiently manage your tasks, ensuring timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Apply your expertise in blowers and compressed air equipment to recommend the best products for clients.
- Identify and resolve challenges, making customers happy through your solutions.
- Attend meetings and training (vendor and online).
- Review and draft reports/documentation.
Inside Sales Engineer Qualifications:
- High school diploma required, with additional certificates or degrees in mechanical engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience, including familiarity with blowers and compressed air equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, multitasking abilities, and punctuality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience utilizing AutoCad or Solidworks drafting software preferred.
Our client is dedicated to providing top-quality solutions and outstanding customer service. Join their mission to deliver excellence and make a real impact in the industry.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. firstname.lastname@example.org 864-900-2144
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.