INTERNAL SALES SUPPORT REP
Cleveland, Cleveland US
Base salary plus monthly commissions. No travel, great work-life balance. HVAC OR Sheetmetal Salers Fab experience.
Here is your new opportunity:
Respond to sales leads. Manage the sales pipeline, including equipment order to fulfillment process to delivery confirmation. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the process, follow up make quotations, and write orders utilizing Salesforce.
· Grow existing and develop new customers, including HVAC installers, contractors, and dealers
· Strong Salesforce (or other CRM) background in quotation, order entry, follow-up on open quotes, maintaining active customer quotations, lead generation, and customer communications
· Provide insight on vendor operation performance and recommendations for training sessions
· Provide customer/vendor feedback on solutions to resolve outstanding issues, inbound phone calls, emails, or chats
· Provide installation, technical information, and sales teams and customer support.
· Submit monthly customer sales forecast information
· Adoption of new and existing technology
Required Experience: · Bachelors degree with preferred - Minimum of 5 7 years of industry experience
· Consultative sales approach via telephone. Ability to read basic job and designer plans
· Demonstrated background in restaurant equipment and strong negotiation skills with customers
Base salary + commission potential commensurate with experience and qualifications Commission on all sales paid monthly
Benefits: - HRA Health Insurance Vision, Dental, Life, 401k, Catered daily lunch.
For immediate consideration apply now. Ted Agins email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Ted Agins, CSAM is a Certified Senior Account Manager, and is a nationally recognized recruiter, earning the prestigious Eagle Award for performance excellence six times. Ted brings 15 years of recruiting and offering solutions for foodservice manufacturing, FSE manufacturing, and hospitality technologies. For nearly twenty years prior, Ted has owned several successful brand-name foodservice restaurants and retail operations.