Licensed Master Social Worker Manager Social Work
Atlanta, GA 30501 US
LMSW Licensed Master Social Worker, Manager of Social Work
What makes this Manager of Social Work role an outstanding opportunity:
- Grab your slice of happiness! This area is synonymous with work/life balance and having the best of the city and the great outdoors!
- One of Metro Atlanta's Top Workplaces for the 7th year in a row!
- Ranked in the Top 10% in the nation by CareChex® for Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Pneumonia Care and Surgical Care, the System is the recipient of numerous accolades.
Manager of Social Work LMSW Overview:
- Seeking a Manager of Social Work (LMSW) with a passion for being part of a collaborative and talented team.
- Responsible for the provision and oversight of medical social work services to patients receiving care in the hospital setting.
- As the Manager of Social Work you will assesses the social, psychological, cultural, environmental, and financial situation, as well as disposition needs for each referred patient.
- Ability as a Licensed Master Social Worker to collaborate with patients, families, healthcare team members, and community agencies to develop and implement plans to address identified needs.
- Proven track record for evaluating effectiveness of plans and initiating change as needed. Use of crisis intervention, a problem solving model, community organization, and advocacy skills in identifying needs and resources in the hospital and community.
Minimum Requirements for Licensed Master Social Worker Manager:
- LMSW - Licensed Master's Social Worker required. LCSW strongly preferred.
- Case Management Certification recommended
- A minimum of 5 years of social work experience and 1 year experience in a hospital, agency or institution providing related health care services. 2 years of demonstrated leadership in a formal management position.
We are actively interviewing for this rewarding opportunity! Please apply below. Ina Phillip is managing this search and will be in touch with all qualified candidates right away!