Columbus, OH US
The Market CEO is accountable for implementing and directing operations at two Columbus-area inpatient behavioral health hospitals and associated outpatient locations while coordinating internal and external business development strategies for those designated facilities. This position leads the medical staff and administration to achieve the goals and objectives for those facilities under the Market CEOs span of control.
THIS EXECUTIVE LEADER:
- Supervises the Leadership Team and functions as a liaison between physicians, patients, referral sources, and employees.
- Meets or exceeds facility budget expectations.
- Partners with physician recruiting to build provider bench and staff open positions. Leads medical staff in maintaining high service, quality, and compliant medical care. Drive physician engagement, performance, and development.
- Assures adequate supervision and evaluation processes for all staff members and delegates these responsibilities as appropriate. Create a patient-centric culture focusing on engagement, safety, compliance, and teamwork.
- Provide positive guest relations, ensure an attractive, safe, and well-maintained physical plant, and ensure a professional and courteous hospital staff.
- Express ideas effectively in individual, public, and group situations and work collaboratively to find solutions to problems. Role models competence, enthusiasm, and commitment to quality that is desired from all hospital staff.
- Lead multi-facility market operations as assigned. This may include inpatient and outpatient facilities and business line expansions throughout the market.
- Assist with site selection and planning for market growth and business line expansions.
- Drive market compliance, quality, and financial results. Lead monthly operating reviews and quarterly governing board meetings to review results on key metrics and create action plans to address identified gaps in performance.
Previous leadership experience in a psychiatric or mental health setting is desirable.
Working knowledge of the addiction and recovery field and experience in clinical practice, working effectively with people of diverse backgrounds, and communication with organizations or comparable entities preferred.
Strong financial acumen and successful P&L experience are required.
Multi-Facility leadership experience is a plus
Must have at least 3 years of previous inpatient behavioral health hospital leadership at an executive level (CEO, COO, CNO, etc.)
Bachelors degree required
If you are passionate about improving mental health outcomes, driving innovation, and leading a dynamic organization dedicated to Behavioral Health, we invite you to apply for the position of CEO. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of individuals and communities in need.
To learn more contact
Juli Van Der Meulen
Meet Your Recruiter
Juli Van Der Meulen
Juli began recruiting in New York City in 1983. In 1990 she moved to Florida and joined American Recruiters and helped start its healthcare division. Juli continues to be a leader in healthcare recruiting because of her commitment to providing outstanding and courteous service to both clients and candidates alike in assisting in meeting their needs.