Manager Critical Care
San Jose, CA 95116 US
Manager of Critical Care Unit Overview
- Manager of the Critical Care Unit/ICU will manage a fast paced high acuity unit that is patient and family centered
- Manager of the Critical Care Unit/ICU will manage the daily operations and staff functions on the ICU/Critical Care Unit.
- Manager of the Critical Care Unit/ICU assists in developing objectives, policies, and procedures which support the mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
- Manager of the Critical Care Unit/ICU promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Manager of Critical Care Unit/ICU role models leadership development, and policy development.
- Current CA RN License or Eligible
- ACLS and BLS Required
- CCRN, and or TNCC preferred
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum: 5 years experience in a cardiovascular, trauma, or neurosurgical ICU (or related unit). Demonstrated progressive leadership or clinical ladder roles/positions.
- A graduate of Nursing Program BSN
- MSN Preferred