Manager Critical Care
San Jose, CA 95124 US
Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, PTO, 401K Retirement, Relo Assist. and so much more
OverView of (RN) Manager of Critical Care Opportunity
- The Manager of Critical Care Manages the daily operations and staff functions on the ICU, overseeing the ICU patients’ continuum of care from entry to discharge to ensure all patient care needs are being met.
- The Manager of Critical Care has the responsibility for the primary population served which include acute neurological incidents, acute respiratory failure, MI, acute GI bleed, electrolyte imbalance, trauma, and patients post drug overdose.
- The Manager of Critical Care assists in developing objectives, policies, and procedures which support the mission, vision, and values of the hospital. Promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Manager of the ICU also provides continued guidance and direction to new employees and provides input on standards of care, supplies, and equipment to the nursing director
- BSN Required Masters Preferred
- CA RN License or eligible
- NIH Stroke Certification
- 3-5 Years Managerial or supervisory
- 5 Years in Cardiovascular, trauma, or neurosurgical ICU (or related unit).