Manager Endo/PACU RN
Sunrise, FL 33323 US
Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Vacation, Retirement, Auto and Home insurance, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education
- The Nurse Manager of Endo/PACU coordinates nursing services and accepts organizational accountability for services provided 24/7. The Nurse Manager of Endo/PACU Provides leadership and supervision of personnel including fostering a climate conducive to learning and development.
- The Nurse Manager of Endo/PACU assumes responsibility for staffing and scheduling with appropriate utilization of personnel.
- The Nurse Manager of Endo/PACU participates in nursing and organizational policy formulation and decision making while serving as a clinical role model.
- The Nurse Manager of Endo/PACU assures that patients receive the appropriate level of care and coordinates resources available to provide the appropriate level of care.
- FL RN Licensure, or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum 3 years prior management or charge nurse experience required
- Registered Nurse PACU and Endoscopy experience
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Must have 3-5 years or more total experience or 1-year charge or manager level experience in Endo/PACU
- Graduate from a school of nursing
- ASN required BSN preferred
To learn more about this Career Opportunity Please Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen