San Jose, CA 95124 US
Competitive Salary, Relocation Assistance, and Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Do you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degrees close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley? If you answered yes to any of these you will love living, working and playing here.
Our Clients Mission: Above all else, this health system has committed the care and improvement of human life
Overview of the PACU Manager position
- The Manager of the PACU will be responsible for post-op and pre-op as well as PACU.
- The Manager of the PACU will work with the Director of Surgical Services to develop policies and procedures, patient care standards, budgets, and quality improvement programs.
- The Manager of the PACU is responsible for the personnel of the unit based on patients needs, staffing availability and work priority to ensure the quality of patient care
- California State RN License or Eligible for one. California LIcense must be obtained within 12 weeks from hire
- Minimum: 3-5 managerial experience.
- BSN Required Masters preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the PACU with at least 5 years managerial experience
I'm Juli Van Der Meulen and I'm the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert and Executive Recruiter who is leading this search. Please submit your information so we can talk about the next steps