Manager Women and Children's
Orlando, FL 33836 US
RN Manager Women's and Children's Summary
The Nurse Manager of Women and Children's Services will manage a growing labor and delivery unit, mother-baby unit, special care neonatal services, gynecology, and pediatrics. They will be accountable and responsible for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient patient care in the listed departments. This includes overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management.
RN Manager Women and Children's Qualifications:
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Florida Nursing License.
- BSN required. MSN or masters in related field preferred.
- Specialty certification in obstetrics preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years acute care maternal/child experience, including 2 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current BCLS, NRP within 6 months, ACLS within 6 months, and AWOHNN Fetal Monitoring Course within 6 months.