Atlanta, GA 30114 US
Medical Assistant – Great North Atlanta location!
- 12 providers (Internal Medicine, Family Practice Adult and Peds, Infectious Disease)
Outstanding Medical Assistant opportunity where Health Care, Quality, and Service are all #1!
- Over the years, our medical center has grown and developed a local reputation for its quality, hometown care based on our founding motto: Dedicated to Caring. We believe in providing qualified medical specialists who are committed to that concept.
- Our medical group is dedicated to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients. We believe high standards in practice and technology are the keys to fulfilling those needs.
- Our mission is to serve you by investing our resources in new equipment, facilities, special programs and educational materials. We believe everyone can benefit from these investments.
- What really sets us apart from other health care providers is our staff. They are not just experts in their respective fields but caregivers who demonstrate kindness, empathy and understanding in their daily interactions.
- They promote good health and wellness to the overall community through education, participation and service.
- They firmly believe the staff is the driving force behind the group’s success.
Medical Assistant Overview
- Provide nursing assistance and patient care to provide for the comfort, safety, and personal needs of patients
- Assist Physicians, PA’s, and NP’s in the medical office setting
- Perform duties as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team while working seamlessly with other licensed and non-licensed team members
- Contribute to the morale of the department through teamwork, professionalism, participation, and a great attitude
Medical Assistant Requirements
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant program or equivalent experience
- Two years of patient care experience in an ambulatory or acute care setting preferred
- Solid experience in the flow of ambulatory/physician office flow and activities, in-office procedures, specialty specific processes, and patient education
- Current BLS certification
Medical Assistant Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
We are actively interviewing! Let’s talk!
Reach out to Ina Phillip for all the details on this outstanding opportunity!