National Account Executive - Retail Refrigeration
Atlanta Metro Area, GA 30005 US
National Account Manager - Atlanta, GA - Refrigeration OEM's
We have an outstanding opportunity for a National Account Manager with a International Manufacturer of refrigeration controls, software and equipment. The National Account Manager (OEM) position is responsible for winning new business and developing existing account incremental business in the refrigerated OEM space, by bringing new, previously unknown OEM's to the Organization and by developing currently engaged OEM's in a market where the brand is relatively unknown to refrigeration OEM's. This is a value-based sales position, with the ideal candidate having a high degree of demonstrated professional sales process knowledge and skill in driving results. The preferred candidate will have supermarket or convenience industry refrigeration OEM experience and understand refrigerated retail. Experience selling full electronic and software solutions as well as new and developing products to OEM's is key. This position is responsible for the development and growth of OEM business for all refrigeration products in North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes Organizational solutions’ value to refrigerated OEM's in a compelling, monetized manner
- Approaches the market with a top-down sales strategy
- Performs market research, qualifies potential business according to the organizations stated strategic profile and builds and maintains a healthy new business funnel continuously
- Uses specific methodology and discipline for contacting and engaging new OEM's with a high response rate
- Prepares customer meeting plans prior to meetings with each customer to ensure s/he provides value at every meeting and has a predefined target for a successful outcome
- Moves funnel-accounts through the sales process to a purchase order, through a strategic partnership engagement model
- Works with Regional Account Manager to split and coordinate strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Able to communicate with all levels within an OEM organization including C-level and director-level as well as key stakeholder areas such as R&D, Operations, Marketing, Field Installation & Support Services, and Software
- Collaborates with project managers, engineers, field technicians, software developers and other technical specialists as well as end-users and end-user sales professionals to support OEMs or end-user OEM engagements. Develops project plans for cross-functional groups, manages customer expectations, performs engagement gap analysis and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with internal specialists to organize technical and/or commercial product training's for OEM's and OEM train-the-trainer programs
- Collaborates with OEM's Account Manager and organizations internal technical or operational key stakeholders to ensure a successful and trouble-free end-user experience with OEM solutions containing the Organizations products
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders who provide sales/technical support to OEM's and system integrators for the purpose of advancing end-user engagement revenue
- Prepares visit reports and otherwise documents all required and useful information in CRM
- Assist in analysis of present and potential markets for new or existing products or services
- Is a key voice in planning marketing strategies or objectives
- Provides OEM feedback to the product development function and facilitates meetings between OEMs and the organization's product marketing and R&D roles when appropriate
- Is a key participant in organizations market presence, including, but not limited to organizations presence at trade shows and by presenting her/himself as professional and knowledgeable representative of the organizations in all professional situations
- Other duties may be assigned as needed or assigned by the Head of Sales
- EDUCATION – 4 year university degree or equivalent. Preferred (but not required) degrees are – or are similar to – marketing, communications, business administration or engineering.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skill.
- REASONING SKILLS - High degree of business aptitude. Is able to align the actions of self and surrounding internal and customer teams with strategy.
- EXPERIENCE – 4 or more years of professional sales experience selling solutions to an OEM or retail corporate environment using top-down methodology is required. Proven track record of setting and achieving goals with customers is required. Experience selling refrigeration, HVAC and/or lighting control solutions is preferred. Experience working inside an OEM or retail organization is preferred.
- COMPETENCIES – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, demonstrated self-motivation resulting in a high degree of performance without constant supervision.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - The candidate must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Sufficient to calculate return on investment periods and other monetized value.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - 20 - 40% average overnight travel and some evening promotion time necessary.
Please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered. Paul Rychlewski will contact all qualified applicants. You may also contact Paul directly at 312.780.7507 or at email@example.com