Nursing Director Critical Care, ICU
San Jose, CA 95116 US
If you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degree with close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley, you will love living, working and playing here.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Overview of the Critical Care / ICU
- Our client is looking for a Nurse Director, Critical Care, ICU to run this 34-bed Adult Intensive Care Unit. This ICU is a fast paced, high acuity environment that is patient and family-centered.
As a Level II Trauma and Comprehensive Stroke Center, our client receives patients needing a higher level of care. This ICU treats patients with involved with trauma,including strokes, patients requiring ECMO-Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation- for cardiac or pulmonary diagnoses, Balloon Pumps, post open heart and thoracic surgeries and much more.
Overview for this Director of Critical Care ICU Opportunity
- The Director of Critical Care is responsible for overall planning, direction, and administration including budgeting considerations coordination and supervision of critically ill patients in the organization.
- The Director of Critical Care implements the vision, mission, philosophy, evidence-based practice, and standards .
- Current CA RN License or eligible for CA., RN License
BLS, ACLS, TNCC
- Experience and Requirements for this RN Director of Critical Care Opportunity:
- At least 5 years’ experience in an acute care setting
- 3-5 years managerial or supervisory experience. in Critical Care, ICU
Education Requirements for this Director of Critical Care Opportunity
- BSN or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree (or achieved within 5 years
We are actively interviewing! Juli Van Der Meulen is managing the search for this dynamic opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Juli can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.