Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
El Paso, TX 79935 US
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL EL PASO TEXAS!!!
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED!!
- Minimum 5 years of recent Administrator experience in a nursing home
- Strong "Patient First" mentality
- Strong operations management and positive survey history
- Fiscal budgeting experience
- A passion for the Long Term Care Industry
- LNHA, NHA or LNFA in TEXAS required
Whats in it for YOU?
- Have the security for working with a well rooted company
- Generous benefits and 401k
- EXCEPTIONAL bonus program
- Team work environment
- AUTONOMOUS leadership team
- Outstanding growth opportunities
El Paso Texas is a big city with a small town appeal! In 2017 congressman Beto O'Rourke called El Paso "the safest city in Texas, the safest city in the United States." Situated along the waters of the Rio Grande , El Paso not only has a low cost of living, but some of the best views in the COUNTRY!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered right away.
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.