Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
McAllen, TX 78501 US
120 bed LTC facility-NO IJ's- Exceptional Bonus Plan!
Experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator(LNHA) needed for 120-bed Long-term care (LTC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) facility in McAllen Texas.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) (LNFA)
The Administrator (LNHA)is responsible for planning and is accountable for all activities and departments of the Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Rehab and Dementia care units subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies to ensure proper health care services to customers. The Administrator administers, directs, and coordinates all activities of the center to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to the customers.
- McAllen, Texas
- RELOCATION AVAILABLE
- $105,0000-$115,000.00commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Exceptional bonus program including quality incentive pay-SUPER BONUS!
- Security of working with a well-rooted company
- Statewide advancement opportunities
- Autonomous culture
Certification / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of recent Administrator experience in a LTC/SNF environment
- Strong operations management
- BILINGUAL a plus
- Positive survey history
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA or Licensed Nursing Facilities Administrator (LNFA) in the state of Texas
- Stable work history
For more details contact Kelly Dameron at 954-492-4640 or APPLY today!