Nursing Home Administrator
El Paso, TX 77954 US
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL EL PASO TEXAS!!!
NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR (LNHA) NEEDED!!
El Paso Texas is a big city with a small town appeal! In 2017 congressman Beto O'Rourke called El Paso "The safest city in Texas, the safest city in the United States." Situated along the waters of the Rio Grande, El Paso not only has a low cost of living but some of the best views in the COUNTRY!
- Have the security for working with a well-rooted company
- Generous benefits (Health, 401k etc)
- Exceptional SUPER-bonus program
- Teamwork environment
- Autonomous leadership team
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Minimum 5 years of recent Administrator experience in a nursing home
- Strong "Patient First" mentality
- Strong operations management and positive survey history
- Fiscal budgeting experience
- A passion for the Long Term Care Industry
- LNHA, NHA or LNFA in TEXAS required
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. You may also contact Kelly directly at 954-492-4640