OUTSIDE SALES ENGINEER
Richmond, VA US
Outside Sales Engineer- Richmond, VA
If you're a driven professional seeking a rewarding career in the sales engineering field, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client, a leading company in the industry, is currently hiring for the position of Outside Sales Engineer in Richmond, VA. As an Outside Sales Engineer, you will play a crucial role in driving sales, securing service opportunities, and establishing strong relationships with clients.
Outside Sales Engineer Benefit Package:
- Competitive salary plus commission compensation package
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous PTO plans and major holidays
- Medical and Life Insurance Plans
- Long term disability
- Cafeteria or Medical Savings Plan
- Car allowance, laptop, iPad, and cell phone.
Outside Sales Engineer Qualifications:
- Associate or bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
- Successful completion of relevant courses in selling, customer relations, and technical engineering
- Experience in outside sales with knowledge of compressed air.
- CAGI training preferred
- Familiarity with the industry and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities, and attention to detail
- Valid driver's license and ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Outside Sales Engineer Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overcoming objections and persuading clients to purchase our products
- Identifying and securing sales and service opportunities within the assigned territory
- Building strong relationships with clients and becoming their trusted Solutions Partner
- Manage leads, activity and quotes within our CRM
- Call on past, current, and prospective clients to earn business.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley and Grace Hensley are the American Recruiters #JobSquad experts leading this search.https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.