Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
Rockville, MD 20852 US
Maryland’s largest Senior Care Provider is seeking an experienced Occupational Health Manager -Nurse Practitioner to join their corporate team full time.
Occupational Health Manager- Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- 5 Star Quality Care, Census at 90-100%, 5 Star Overall, Fantastic Survey History
- Pension, Health, Dental, 401k (available the 1st of the month after start date HMO 85% employer PAID
- Salary starting at $$115,000.00 commensurate with experience
The Occupational Health Manger- Nurse Practitioner, reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, has sole responsibility for 1100 employees including Worker’s Compensation, Employee Wellness Program, FMLA, Pre-Employment H&P, Vaccination programs, OSHA compliance, etc. NP strongly preferred, but RN considered with proven competency in these areas, preferably in HealthCare. Although there are clinical responsibilities, the position also requires a detail-oriented professional experienced with administrative tasks as well.
Occupational Health Manager-Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- MUST BE a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state of Maryland!
- COHN and CAOHC certification preferred
- Current Occupational Health experience required!
- Must be high energy, self-motivated, and clinically astute
- 5-7 years’ experience in healthcare (occupational health preferred)
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity.
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.
You may also contact Kelly Dameron directly at 954-492-4640 or email her at email@example.com