Kalamazoo, MI US
Job Summary: You will oversee all general day-to-day operations of the organization. The role of the operations manager is to ensure that key processes and procedures are implemented effectively throughout the organization. The operations manager will exude leadership and promote a positive company culture by presenting the core values. Lead Management and Accountability (LMA) are at the forefront of this role.
- Oversee all general operations (PM/Warehouse/Office) (LMA).
- Control/Coordinate logistics and install Calendar.
- Cross-functional communication between departments.
- Review and communicate contract budgets with the PM lead.
- Support with hiring and onboarding.
- Support with communication from leadership throughout the organization.
- Strategically reviewing, improving, and implementing processes and procedures to align with company systems.
- Oversee strategic purchasing initiatives that align with company goals.
- Review and document the use of department processes and report status to leadership.
- Empower department leaders to make decisions to align with company goals.
- Leadership Must display a high level of integrity (Lead by example). Simplify, delegate, predict, systemize, and structure.
- Communication Clear and concise verbal and written.
- Conflict resolution Manage and resolve conflicts to produce positive outcomes.
- Decisive Ability to make decisions for the greater good of the organization.
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.