Madison, WI 53555 US
Our client is looking to hire a Packaging Design Engineer, a subject matter expert in package design and roll stock packaging equipment, flexible and rigid film materials, thermal forming, sealing and cutting systems.
Our client is located in the greater Madison, WI. Make a difference, have a a voice in company, meet with customers. Up to $100K income.
Work directly with the VP of Engineering
Work on projects complex in scope while analyzing and evaluating various factors of projects
Frequently directs the work of drafters and designers, outside contractors and company installation and service functions. Ensures project completion within a budget and time schedules. Prepares interim and final progress reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with eight plus years of prior engineering project experience including food industry specific experience.
• Proven record of creating novel solutions to problems.
• Strong mechanical design skills and experience.
• Creative, and innovative. Analytical and problem solving, strong interpersonal and verbal written communication skills.
• CAD proficiency with Solidworks a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
If you are qualified for this opportunity and would like to be considered, then Please click Apply and be sure to upload your MS Word resume so that you can be considered.
Ted Agins will contact all qualified applicants.
Please do not send PDF resume.