Pharmacist in Charge
Richmond, VA 00000 US
Pharmacist in Charge- VA-based-Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a Pharmacist in Charge to join their continually growing organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role to guide and lead the pharmacy staff.
Decision-making that affects the operation, workflow, customer service, ECT...
Pharmacist in Charge - Benefits
- Competitive financial package
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Relocation Assistance to be determined for the chosen candidate
- Employee friendly work environment
Pharmacist in Charge - Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the staff
- Adjust work flow and over see all in house pharmacy responsibilities
- Work along with staff to help provide excellent customer service
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Follow through on action plans to ensure that company objectives are achieved
Director of Pharmacy - Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Pharm D in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy license in the state of VA or the ability to reciprocate.
- 2 to 5 years experience in pharmacy operations management
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner