Baltimore, MD 21237 US
Pharmacy Manager- MD-based - Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a Front End Pharmacy Manager to join their growing organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role to help guide and lead the front end pharmacy operation.
This position will over Order Entry, lead tech and other staff. You will collaborate with the rest of the pharmacy team and management to help achieve company objectives and provide stellar customer service. Decision-making that affects the operation, workflow, customer service, ETC...
Pharmacy Manager - Benefits
- Competitive financial package.
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Employee friendly work environment
- Growth potential at this location or others through out the U.S.
Pharmacy Manager - Responsibilities
- Over see front end pharmacy operations, lead tech and other staff
- Work along with staff to help provide excellent customer service
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Work with GM and others to follow through on action plans to ensure that company objectives are achieved
Pharmacy Manager - Requirements
- Must have 3 to 5 years management experience in Pharmacy Operations dealing with order entry, billing, inventory, ETC.
- Not required to be a pharmacist.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner