Physician Practice Administrator
Silver City, NM 88061 US
Community Healthcare System in beautiful New Mexico is seeking a Physician Practice Administrator to grow their Physician Practice Groups!
Competitive Salary! Sign on bonus! Relocation assistance!
Physician Practices Administrator Job Description:
The Physician Practice Administrator is responsible for taking the lead role in building a high quality, integrated provider network in target markets and emerging new markets as defined by the organizational growth plan. This position will be responsible for
Physician Practices Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration,
health careadministration, science or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or Health Services Administration is preferred.
- Five or more years of
health careexperience, with a proven track record in physician recruitment and relations in a multi-site/multi-specialty clinics new program development and strategic planning or equivalent education and experience.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Capable of utilizing solid interpersonal skills through interaction with physicians, executive leadership, other management members, and representatives of external organizations/businesses. Establish and maintain effective relationships with physicians, executive leadership, members of management, payers and community providers. Have experience in effectively supervising staff.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, analytic and presentation skills, with the ability to efficiently and effectively present information and respond to inquiries in a group setting, including but not limited to physicians, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the current healthcare environment, the competitive landscape, the organization, functions, policies and procedures the Medical Network and the inter-relationship with the hospital, and the ability to apply the knowledge to the work of the office.
- Be an experienced problem solver who is pro-active and has the ability to analyze complex business problems, involve appropriate parties and identify optimal solutions.
Please contact Lilliana del Real to learn more about this outstanding opportunity!