Plumbing Team Lead
West Allis, WI 60607 US
Plumbing Team Leader - Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin - Residential and Commercial Plumbing
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Plumbing Team Lead to join a Top Plumbing Contractor in the Greater Southeast Wisconsin area.This opportunity has an Excellent Base Salary plus Bonus and Company Vehicle. The Ideal candidate should have 10 years of Plumbing experiance and is experiance in managing plumbing teams and new business development in both the residential and commercial plumbing markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS:
- Guide and direct plumbing team with the ability to identify, develop, and implement educational and developmental plans for the internal staff.
- Drive efficiencies through work reviews and development, implementation, and maintenance of KPI’s (key performance indicators).
- Perform plumbing work.
- Form sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Develop and maintain account relationships through ongoing engagement and developing a deep understanding of the customer’s specific needs, goals and specification of expectations.
- Forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the market place.
- Serve as a representative and major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
- Maintain customer relations.
- Grow business into new markets.
- Review financials, identify profitable types of work and use that information to drive sales and margin increases.
- Evaluate existing and proposed new processes procedures, and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates.