Miami, FL 33131 US
Our client is a 15,000 employee "start-up" that's repurposing the way the world looks at parking lots. This role is key to their success:
What You’ll Do
- The Procurement Manager is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Engage with kitchen equipment manufacturers and distributors, complete appropriate research on the equipment needs, and negotiate strategic terms and pricing with vendors/suppliers.
- Assist with the overall strategy to maximize procurement/supply chain value.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers/vendors throughout the assessment and procurement life cycle.
- Proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions, and current and future business opportunities.
- Determine and enforce procurement key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure commitments are executed on time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert and contributing supporter of our business model, processes, and operations, and remain up to date on industry and market changes.
- Support the Procurement team in performing economic research and prepare analyses on internal and external trends.
- Organize, design, and develop proposals customized for geographical areas or vertical markets.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at the manager’s discretion.
What We Want From You:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Logistics, procurement, or product management experience or equivalent; Kitchen Equipment, Restaurant, Food & Beverage, and Hospitality preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience working with restaurant industry professionals preferred.