Greater Milwaukee, WI 53186 US
JOIN A MIDWEST SUPER-DEALER AS PRODUCT MANAGER!
As Product Manager, you will own the Food Service Equipment category. You'll beresponsible for developing and executing innovative product strategies that support the company’s sales, profitability, and turn objectives. This includes managing product through the Product Lifecycle. The PM will articulate, advocate, and influence cross functionally to align strategic vision among sales, procurement, planning, and marketing.
Our client's MANTRA:
We work as a team, leveraging our collective strengths
We are passionate, bringing resiliency, creativity and grit
We do what’s right with honesty, respect and accountability
We are reliable, through innovative and streamlined processes
We have fun, celebrating successes and learning from failures
We build relationships, helping our colleagues and customers thrive
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels.
- Analyze industry trends to identify new product opportunities that are relevant and desirable.
- Analyze customer sales trends to identify and maximize sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers, Customer Service, customers, and other contributors to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities to develop product strategy.
- Introduce new product and collaborate with sales and marketing to develop and implement a go-to-market plan, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- Analyze potential partner relationships, including manufacturers, for the product.
- Sets prices on products and monitor to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Define feature roadmap for products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build strong cohesive seasonal/event driven multi-channel promotional campaigns.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff and support teams.
- Incorporate product strategies into customer programs.
- Manage product through the Product Lifecycle from introduction to abandonment.
- Perform sku rationalization on current product.
- Manage outgoing product through an effective closeout cycle to avoid excess/obsolete inventory.
- Work with Buyer/Planner to optimize inventory by category/item in line with the product strategy.
- Oversees the end to end process of Food Service equipment planning, purchasing, and delivery to customers.
- Maintains strong relationships with suppliers and ensures compliance.
- Leverage best practices and revenue driving and cost saving synergies between business units.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years Inside Product Management experience with a relevant industry
- Strong experience in suite of Microsoft Office programs; SAP experience preferred
- College degree strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and people management skills - ability to persuade, lead, and confidently manage a growing team of sales and account management professionals
- Strong work ethic with track record of exceeding targets
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management both internally and externally
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital marketing including, SEO, SEM, Affiliates and Content Marketing
Attach your resume today and Craig Wilson will reach out to you!