Project Engineering Manager
DFW, TX 76101 US
Here is your dream Job!
- Plans and directs all design engineers, drafters, and technical engineers working on specific projects. Oversee product construction and testing.
- Manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups.
- Provides input to strategic decisions and give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues in coordination with other departments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experienced with Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Must possess key leadership qualities, including flexibility, reliability, self-starter and effective team player and communicator.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with an aptitude to work accurately and quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
For consideration, Please send your MS Word resume to Ted Agins