Project Manager - Commercial Foodservice Equipment and Supply
Denver, CO US
We have an Outstanding opportunity for a Construction Project Manager for a Top Tier Distributor of Commercial Foodservice Equipment, Supplies and Design. The Project Manager will work with a team to design, plan, contract and construct new and remodel food service projects. Projects range from independent restaurants, national chains, health care, hospitality, country clubs, schools and universities, government institutions, and foodservice management. Hybrid position with 3 days in office and 2 remote.
- Responsible for managing the project from initiation to closure, communicating regularly with salesperson.
- Review design and GC schedule for feasibility and adjust optimize install efficiency and end product quality.
- Manage Quality Assurance/Quality Control program to ensure install performance and supplied product complies with contract and company guidelines.
- Review and approve product specifications to ensure proper coordination with onsite conditions.
- Track and report progress work on projects and adjust schedule and goals accordingly.
- Coordinate and track service and closeout tasks with operating staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and manage project charter outlining scope, goals, detailed deliverables, resources, budget, and timing.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed and by whom .
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required on the team to complete the project plan. If required, recruit and manage consultants and outside resources.
- Communicate expectations to the customer, internal and external stakeholders on the project.
- Act as a mediator and liaison between all stakeholders and all internal and external team members supporting the project.
- Proactively anticipate issues and take initiative to prevent delays and problems; resolve issues promptly.
- Ensure that any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to customers and team members.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team membersinternal and externalon a proactive basis.
- Complete a post-evaluation of each project to determine how well results were achieved. Include the customer and all team members, including salesperson, to determine improvements; share learning with other project managers; implementing change for next project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of one year of applicable Construction Management or Project Management experience in a Foodservice Equipment capacity OR a High School diploma or GED equivalent with 5-7 years of applicable Construction Management or Project Management experience in a Foodservice Equipment capacity.
- Well skilled` in reading blueprints, CAD drawings, design layouts and other construction documents.
- Ability to estimate projects and proposals independently.
- Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to problem solve, multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit, AutoQuotes, Bluebeam, construction site experience and 2- or 4-year college degree in CAD, Drafting, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field.
- Previous SAP experience.
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.