Denver, CO US
Our client is a leading manufacturer of food equipment and serves a variety of industry segments including health care, education, hotels, convenience stores, restaurants and bars, office, and workplaces. They are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and dependable Quality Supervisor to join our production team. This position supervises the Quality Department, consisting of production workers. The emphasis for this position is on improving efforts in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost (SQDC). This position will report to the VP of Engineering and Quality and has been classified as salaried, exempt.
5:30am to 2:30pm All work for this position is on-site and there is no remote work option available. Duties: Lead the Quality Team
- Demonstrates strong supervision and management practices including leadership, appropriate communication styles, and team-building methods.
- Works closely with peers to develop good team working relationships and cross-functional team relationships.
- Maintains good employee relations and compliance to labor contract provisions and company policy Support Manufacturing
- Problem Solving
- Performs daily quality assurance activities as required or directed by management
- First Article Inspection
- Assures that product shipped meets internal and external customer requirements
- Conducts investigations/inspections to support the assembly of good products
- Collects information from plant floor operators ensuring compliance with quality standard operating procedures and generates required reports Maintains the Quality Management System
- ISO9001 knowledge and experience
- Audit experience
- Document Control
- Develops improvements to the quality system
Supplier Quality Improvements
- PPAP (capability studies, reliability, PFMEA)
- Corrective Actions Promote a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensures compliance with safety policies and proper use of safety equipment
- Ensures proper maintenance and good housekeeping of tools, machines, equipment, and facilities
- Provides leadership as the Safety Coordinator to support the companys Safety Program throughout the organization; provides Safety Training as required Education and Experience
- 10 or more years of experience in quality assurance, internal auditing, and inspection statistical process control
- Bachelors degree or 8 or more years of quality assurance experience Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of the quality assurance field
- Proven ability to interface with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing manufacturing environment, while maintaining a friendly, professional manner
- Exposure to lean manufacturing techniques preferred
- Ability to direct a team and manage relationships
- Skilled at planning own and others' work to meet defined work plans and objectives
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Benefits and Perks
- A robust package of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD / LTD, AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness/Cancer, Identity/Legal Shield, Teledoc Virtual Doctor Service, Employee Assistance Plan, FSA/HSA, Prescription Safety Glasses
- 401(k) Plan with Match including Roth choice
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs
We are looking for talented individuals to join our client's growing companyindividuals who enjoy working with others, driving results, and having fun. If you have a passion for making great products, making a difference, and creating a fantastic customer experience, then please send us your resume.
If you fit this role, please reach out to Ted Agins right away by uploading your resume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ted Agins, CSAM is a Certified Senior Account Manager, and is a nationally recognized recruiter, earning the prestigious Eagle Award for performance excellence six times. Ted brings 15 years of recruiting and offering solutions for foodservice manufacturing, FSE manufacturing, and hospitality technologies. For nearly twenty years prior, Ted has owned several successful brand-name foodservice restaurants and retail operations.