RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency Program
Pensacola, FL US
RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency Program - Pensacola, Florida
American Recruiters has partnered with a national leader in healthcare to help them with their search to fill spots in their RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency Program. These programs bridge the gap between the education you learned in school and practical experience learned in acute care settings at a hospital. This program is specifically geared towards newly graduated or those that are about to graduate from an ACEN or CCNE accredited nursing school (AA or BA in Nursing). Come and join our RN Residency Program! We invite new graduate RNs to apply for this unique opportunity.
The RN Residency is a yearlong residency that begins with a 10-16 week (depending on specialty), PAID Classroom/Preceptorship program. It allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive internship program. Open positions will vary throughout the year, and positions will be offered based on the needs of the hospital, but Pensacola, FL units that typically hire RN residents include:
Part 1: RN Training First 5-8 Weeks (depending on specialty):
- Instructor-led classroom training
- State-of-the-art simulation including comprehensive debriefs
- Certifications needed for each unit
- Training on charting systems
- The schedule is typically Monday-Friday, with 40 hour work weeks (8 hour days)
Part 2: RN Clinical Preceptorship Next 7-8 Weeks (depending on specialty):
- Conducted at the hospital
- You will be assigned a one-on-one preceptor to train you and acclimate you to your role
- Regular development meetings between the resident, their preceptor and their Director
- Customized Coaching/Onboarding report for clinical preceptorship
- The schedule is typically three (3) 12 hour shifts at the hospital
Part 3: Residency Program Remainder of your 1st year
- Upon successful completion of the RN Residency Program, residents will transition to their full-time roles at the hospital and continue professional development through routine interactions with a mentor (meet at least once a month)
- Complete an evidence-based capstone project
- Current Florida RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license (New grads accepted with or without RN License)
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, within the past 1 year
- Program acceptance requires a two (2) year, full-time commitment to the hospital. If a nurse chooses to leave the facility before the 2 year commitment is fulfilled, they may be required to meet a monetary responsibility.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
- Attendance is imperative throughout the RN Residency Training program
Benefits: Benefits start once training/preceptorship is complete
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
- New grads accepted with or without RN Lic
- Will accept corrections/ home health/ LTAC exp
- Looking for candidates with high energy/ passion/ and open to learning
- MUST HAVE candidates from ACEN or CCNE accredited school. If you have your RN license and have been working in Home Health/Agency/LTC please apply!
Pay Rates During Training:
*Rate increases after training depending on exp (1 year added to overall exp after training is complete)
- Medical-Surgical- $24.80 per hour
- New Medical-Surgical Pilot program available as of 6/9/2022. .9 FTE commitment positions are available with no benefits paying at a rate of $32.00 per hour. These positions are eligible for standard night shift, weekend, holiday, and extra shift incentives.
- PCU- $24.80 per hour
Sign-on/Relocation bonuses are available
If you are interested and qualified, for the RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency opportunity, please send your resume to Anthony Martinez at email@example.com or call (850) 542-8682.
For a list of all of our American Recruiters open positions, you can visit our website at https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/ .
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
American Recruiters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. At American Recruiters, we define equal opportunity as non-discrimination on the basis of protected characteristics. We define diversity as the various attributes we each possess based on characteristics from birth, the experience we have had, and the decisions we have made. We define inclusion as acknowledging and leveraging diversity by creating an environment where employees feel accepted and valued.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anthony, a US Marine Corps veteran, has been an entrepreneur since 2006. His career in healthcare began in 2010 and his recruiting and operational experience provide his clients with an understanding and insight that other recruiters do not possess. He exudes a culture of collaboration that delivers a true partnership with his clients. His expertise and industry knowledge brings top-tier talent to organizations both locally and on a national level.