RN Critical Care Unit ICU
Roswell, NM 88201 US
Staff RN ICU Critical Care
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising, and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies in the ICU.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with a license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- TNCC required. TNCC must be obtained within 60 days of hire (6 months for new grads).
- CPI Certification
2 years of experience as an R.N., preferably in the ICU.
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen