RN New Graduate Nurse Residency Paid Program
Bowling Green, KY US
RN New Graduate Nurse Residency Paid Programs Med Surg, PCU, Tele - Bowling Green, KY
Full-time Nights (rotating weekends) NIGHTS ONLY
American Recruiters has partnered with a national leader in healthcare to help them with their search to fill spots in their RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency Program. These programs bridge the gap between the education you learned in school and practical experience learned in acute care settings at a hospital. This program is specifically geared towards newly graduated or those that are about to graduate from an ACEN or CCNE accredited nursing school (AA or BA in Nursing). Come and join our RN Residency Program! We invite new graduate RNs to apply for this unique opportunity.
The Nurse Residency Program is a comprehensive program for new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience. The formalized, competitive residency program is comprised of:
- Education and Curriculum
- Guided Clinical with Preceptor
- Support (Mentoring and Debriefing)
- Measurement and Evaluation
The RN Residency program is a yearlong residency that begins with a 10-16 week (depending on specialty), PAID Classroom/Preceptorship program. It allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive internship program. Open positions will vary throughout the year, and positions will be offered based on the needs of the hospital, the current available units in Bowling Green, KY include: Full-time Nights (rotating weekends) NIGHTS ONLY
The hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Requirements at the Time of Application:
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
Education and Licensure Requirements at the Time of Hire:
- Associate degree in Nursing (Required) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required)
- Current, Valid State license as a Registered Nurse. Will need a KY RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license. Will accept new grads with or without a RN license
- Gradudate from an accredited school of nursing within the past 1-year
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
Will accept corrections/home health/LTAC experience and those looking to return to acute care in a hospital
Benefits: Benefits start once training/preceptorship is complete
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
- New grads accepted with or without RN License
- Will accept corrections/ home health/ LTAC experienced nurses
- Looking for candidates with high energy/ passion/ and open to learning
- MUST HAVE candidates from ACEN or CCNE accredited school. If you have your RN license and have been working in Home Health/Agency/LTC please apply!
Pay Rates During Training:
*Rate increases after training depending on exp (1 year added to overall exp after training is complete)
- Medical-Surgical Starting at $23.68 per hour
- Medical-Surgical New Pilot Program is now available as of 6/9/2022. .9 FTE commitment position with no benefits paid at a flate rate of $32.00 per hour. These positions are eligible for standard night, weekend, holiday, and extra shift incentives.
- PCU Starts at $23.68 per hour
- Telemetry starts at $23.68 per hour
Sign-on bonus: Up to $3,500 - paid out on 1st payroll
Relocation assist: Up to $2,500 paid out on 1st payroll
Additional Available Location Opportunities:
- Ashville, NC (ED, ICU)
- Augusta, GA (Medical/Surgical/Telemetry/ICU)
- Bowling Green, KY (Med Surg, PCU, Tele)
- Bradenton, FL (Med Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Inpatient Rehab Units (Combo: Med/Surg &ICU))
- Brooksville, FL (Med Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Inpatient Rehab Units)
- Charleston, SC (Med Surg, ER, OR)
- Chattanooga, TN (Med Surg, Adult Behavioral Health)
- Denver, CO
- Englewood, FL (Med Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Inpatient Rehab Units)
- Gainesville, FL (Med Surg, ICU, PCU)
- Hendersonville, TN (Med Surg)
- Hermitage, TN (Med Surg, PCU)
- Inverness, FL (Med Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Inpatient Rehab Units)
- Jacksonville, FL (ER, ICU, Med Surg -Start Dates July 18,2022 Operating Room July 25, 2022)
- Jasper, TN (Adult Behavioral Health)
- Kissimmee, FL (Med Surg, PCU)
- Largo, FL
- Nashville, TN (Med Surg, Adult Behavioral Health, PCU)
- Ocala, FL
- Orange Park, GL
- Pensacola, FL (Med Surg, PCU)
- Plantation, FL
- Port Charlotte, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Savannah, GA (Med Sur, Tele, ICU, PCU)
- Petersburg, FL
- Sun City, FL
- Thornton, CO Neuro ICU, CCU, SICU, MICU, Med Surg, Tele, ER)
- Trinity, FL (Med Surg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Inpatient Rehab Units)
- Tampa, FL
- Waycross, GA (Med Surg, ER)
If you are interested and qualified, for the RN (Nurse) New Graduate Residency opportunity, please send your resume to Anthony Martinez at email@example.com or call (850) 542-8682.
For a list of all of our American Recruiters open positions, you can visit our website at https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/ .
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
American Recruiters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. At American Recruiters, we define equal opportunity as non-discrimination on the basis of protected characteristics. We define diversity as the various attributes we each possess based on characteristics from birth, the experience we have had, and the decisions we have made. We define inclusion as acknowledging and leveraging diversity by creating an environment where employees feel accepted and valued.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anthony, a US Marine Corps veteran, has been an entrepreneur since 2006. His career in healthcare began in 2010 and his recruiting and operational experience provide his clients with an understanding and insight that other recruiters do not possess. He exudes a culture of collaboration that delivers a true partnership with his clients. His expertise and industry knowledge brings top-tier talent to organizations both locally and on a national level.