Dover, DE 19977 US
A busy LTC facility in Dover Delaware is seeking an experienced RNAC MDS Coordinator full time!
*Salary starting at 75k
**Full line of benefits
***Autonomous family like atmosphere
Ideal candidates will thrive in a quick environment, take notice to detail and have a positive can do attitude!
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years MDS experience with Medicare knowledge
- Have a positive team mentality
- Solid compliance track record in MDS
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have experience working with Point Click Care
As an RNAC MDS Coordinator you can make a real difference and ensure that the residents receive the care they deserve!
- Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident
- Coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness and completeness of the MDS, CAAs, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan
- Monitor the facility's QI and QM report
- Develop the schedule of activities required for the resident assessment and plan of care
- Inform all assessment team members of the requirements for accuracy and completion of the resident assessment (MDS)
- Ensure that each portion of the assessment is signed and dated by the person completing that portion of the MDS.
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered right away.
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.