Dover, DE 19977 US
A busy LTC facility in Dover Delaware is seeking an experienced RNAC MDS Coordinator full time!
*Salary starting at 75k
**Full line of benefits
***Autonomous family like atmosphere
Ideal candidates will thrive in a quick environment, take notice to detail and have a positive can do attitude!
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years MDS experience with Medicare knowledge
- Have a positive team mentality
- Solid compliance track record in MDS
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have experience working with Point Click Care
As an RNAC MDS Coordinator you can make a real difference and ensure that the residents receive the care they deserve!
- Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident
- Coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness and completeness of the MDS, CAAs, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan
- Monitor the facility's QI and QM report
- Develop the schedule of activities required for the resident assessment and plan of care
- Inform all assessment team members of the requirements for accuracy and completion of the resident assessment (MDS)
- Ensure that each portion of the assessment is signed and dated by the person completing that portion of the MDS.