Regional Director of Operations- Long Term Care
Baltimore, MD 20906 US
JOIN A STABLE FAMILY!
Due to internal growth and expansion, American Recruiters is seeking an experienced Regional Director of Operations (RDO)- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to join a multi state provider in Long Term Care.
Region of responsibility: Maryland and Delaware
Salary starting at $170k
Exceptional line of benefits and growth opportunities!
The RDO will be responsible for the overall management, leadership, growth, and profitability of multi site skilled nursing facilities in the Maryland and Delaware region.
- Oversee financial and programmatic goals for the facility and conduct an annual evaluation of goal achievement.
- Provide input into the annual operating budget.
- Monitor monthly performance of facility in relation to the budget and intervene as needed.
- Recruit, hire and provide orientation/training for a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services.
- Interpret and assure implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Drives census growth within the facilities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree- Masters degree preferred.
- MUST BE a LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR in the region of oversight
- Proven leadership ability with at least three (10) years experience as a Nursing Home Administrator in either a long term or sub-acute care facility.
- Current multi site experience required!