Regional Mgr Clinical Documentation Excellence CDI
Greater Atlanta, GA 30060 US
Registered Nurse, Regional Manager for Clinical Documentation Excellence, RN, CDI
This is a newly created Regional Manager position that will oversee the CDI Specialists for a multi-hospital Health System!
Why this Regional Manager for Clinical Documentation Excellence role is a stand out:
- We have some of the best benefits in town! They include a pension fund, and you are fully vested in just 5 years!
- Our health system is progressive and well respected
- We are recognized as a great place to work and grow professionally
- Team-centered approach
Requirements for the Regional Manager for Clinical Documentation Excellence role:
- RN, Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or eligible
- Active certification Certified Documentation Improvement Specialist (CDIP) or Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS)
- Strong Clinical Background, with 5 plus years of experience in Clinical Documentation with 10 plus years of healthcare experience required
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record and CDI Software experience (3M 360)
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction to the CDI team
- Proven abilities in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with physicians, other medical staff and vendors
We are actively interviewing!
- Ina Phillip at American Recruiters is managing the search for this unique opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Ina can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.