Regional Sales Manager - Southeast - Atlanta,GA
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Regional Sales Manager - Atlanta, GA - HVAC/R Retail/Refrigeration Controls
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for a Top Tier International Manufacturer of HVAC/R controls for the Refrigeration/Retail markets. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) position is responsible for promoting control products (Refrigeration & Retail) to new and existing accounts (OEM, System Integrator, etc.). This is a technical sales position, with the ideal candidate having a high degree of technical knowledge in the refrigeration and/or commercial supermarket industries. Experience with communication protocols is a plus.The Regional Sales Manager will be covering the Southeast Territory and should reside in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes refrigeration controls products to commercial OEM companies and/or system integrators.
- Able to communicate with all levels within an organization including- C-level, Engineering, Purchasing, Service, etc.
- Review specifications, sequence of operations, and other customer provided documentation to develop and prepare proposals and quotations.
- Provide technical and/or commercial product training to customers.
- Provide sales/technical support to local OEMs and system integrators.
- Prepare visit reports and report back to National Sales Manager.
- Gather information to determine market characteristics, perform market-share analysis and sales analysis on given territory.
- Assist in analysis of present and potential markets for new or existing products or services.
- Assist in planning marketing strategies and objectives
- Support with various marketing activities including direct mail, letters, catalogs, and trade shows.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed or assigned by the National Sales Manager:
- EDUCATION – Engineering level degree or 4 yr technical degree (BSME or BSEE). Computer literacy required. High degree of technical aptitude a must.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - Good verbal and written skills sufficient for technical sales and letter writing.
- REASONING SKILLS - High degree of technical aptitude.
- EXPERIENCE - Any HVAC/R experience a plus. Any controls and communication protocol experience a plus.