Regional Sales Manager-North Eastern States, Culinary Smallwares
North East, North East USA US
We are working with an established manufacturer of professional foodservice culinary operations products & smallwares that is in need of hiring an experienced commercial foodservice sales professional that understands the non-foods distribution channel in the Northeastern states. Our client has established relations with TriMark USA, Edward Don, Sysco and US Foods as well as many others.
1. Must have an understanding of foodservice non-foods distribution and how to work with the sales teams to productively grow the business.
2. Base pay plus EOY bonus, company CC, 401K retirement plan, car allowance, cell phone, and company laptop.
3. Must be aggressive and hunt every day for new sales with the culinary professional end users.
4. 50% travel as needed and you get to plan out your travel.
5. Must live in the following states in the northeast, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, DC, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, or Maine.
If this is you and you are looking to sell a very popular product to the culinary professional than please submit your resume and D.J. Amborski will evaluate your resume to see if you are fit.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Dale (D.J.) Amborski has been with American Recruiters since December 2010. He has been in the foodservice and hospitality industries since 2002, having worked as a manufacturer’s representative and directly for the manufacturer. His broad experiences across the foodservice industry make him a valued resource in talent searches and he brings an extensive knowledge of all front-of-house market segments.