Regional VP of Pharmacy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 US
Regional VP of Pharmacy - FL or Remote based- Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a Regional VP of Pharmacy to join their organization. The amount of pharmacy locations and states can run from 3 to 6 but will be determined during the interview process.
The Regional VP will be responsible for all operations leadership, direction of growth and financial responsibilities reporting back to corporate office.
The Regional VP will report to the VP of Operations, but will also have involvement with the Sr. ownership.
Regional VP of Pharmacy- Benefits
- Competitive financial package
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Relocation Assistance to be determined for the chosen candidate
- Employee friendly work environment
Regional VP of Pharmacy - Responsibilities
- Ensure that all locations are meeting and or exceeding their goals and target numbers.
- Determine any changes needed to improve performance, work flow, customer service and more.
- Keeps accurate records of all data and reports needed by corporate to determine direction and growth of the pharmacy location.
- Manage direct reports through positive leadership and guidance.
- Manage all financial numbers, including costs and profits of each location and report to corporate.
- Work with Sr leadership on any necessary changes and follow up with each location to make appropriate changes.
- Must have strong people and communication skills
- Must know LTC pharmacy operations and understanding of all aspects of running the business.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in pharmacy operations leadership preferably running multiple sites.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Able to make quick decisions and multi-task.
- Ability to build productive teams through good leadership.
If you have the required education and experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity.
Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.