Registered Nurse Manager Cardiovascular/Telemetry
San Jose, CA 95124 US
- Overview for Nurse Manager Cardiovascular Telemetry
⦁ The Manager of Cardiovascular is responsible for the activities, supervision, management, and direction of the Cardiovascular Department.
⦁ The Manager of Cardiovascular - Telemetry is responsible for leadership of Cardiovascular personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients
- BSN Required
- The Manager of Cardiovascular/Telemetry must be licensed as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Registered Nurses of the State of California or eligible or RN License in the state of California
- BLS Certified, ACLS Certified & NIH Stroke Certification
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) is required to have a minimum of 3 years work experience in Cardiovascular and or Telemetry..
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) is required to have a minimum of 1-3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) Evidence of experience which defines competency in Cardiovascular, hospital and healthcare management. Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.
We are actively interviewing! Juli Van Der Meulen is managing the search for this dynamic opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible to learn more, so that Juli can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.