Registered Nurse Manager Cardiovascular/Telemetry
San Jose, CA 95124 US
- Overview for Nurse Manager Cardiovascular Telemetry
⦁ The Manager of Cardiovascular is responsible for the activities, supervision, management, and direction of the Cardiovascular Department.
⦁ The Manager of Cardiovascular - Telemetry is responsible for leadership of Cardiovascular personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients
- BSN Required
- The Manager of Cardiovascular/Telemetry must be licensed as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Registered Nurses of the State of California or eligible or RN License in the state of California
- BLS Certified, ACLS Certified & NIH Stroke Certification
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) is required to have a minimum of 3 years work experience in Cardiovascular and or Telemetry..
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) is required to have a minimum of 1-3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- The Nurse Manager, Cardiovascular/Telemetry (CV/Tele) Evidence of experience which defines competency in Cardiovascular, hospital and healthcare management. Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.