Registered Nurse Manager Emergency Department
San Jose, CA 95116 US
Level II Trauma Center
Overview for Nurse Manager, Emergency Department
- The Emergency Department Nurse Manager has 24-hour operational responsibility for the Emergency Department.
- Nurse Manager, Emergency Services must have knowledge and the ability to demonstrate emergency department operations, best-demonstrated practices.
- Nurse Manager, Emergency Department must work in collaboration with all units
- Teamwork dynamics are essential requirements of this position.
- The Emergency Department manager is required to be a leader in hospital disaster preparedness.
- Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN ED) must either have a Current California RN License or eligible to obtain one
- Nurse Manager, Emergency Department (RN ED) is required to be certified in ACLS, BLS, PALS, (TNCC is preferred)
- Preferred: As above with CEN and NRP
- Minimum: 5 years in Emergency Nursing or another related nursing specialty in critical care
- Hospital management or supervisory experience nrequired
- Minimum: A.D.N. with BSN in process
- Preferred: B.S.N.
- The Manager, Emergency Department must be able to demonstrate Emergency and Trauma clinical skills, with the ability to teach/mentor
We are actively interviewing! Juli Van Der Meulen is managing the search for this dynamic opportunity. To learn more please click apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Juli can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.