Registered Nurse RN OR
Morganton, NC 28801 US
Top Choice Main OR RN Opportunity!
Are you an RN looking for a large progressive (on their Magnet Journey) trauma hospital that feels like family, is friendly, patient-focused, and customer service driven?
We'd love to talk to you about this Registered Nurse RN Main OR opportunity in our Surgical Services department!
STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANCE!
Registered Nurse RN Main OR Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Operating Room.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Registered Nurse RN Main OR Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Registered Nurse RN Main OR Experience/qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years perioperative experience as an RN working in the inpatient acute care OR
- NC RN or eNLC License or eligible
- BLS (AHA) certificate
- CNOR preferred
Let’s talk! Immediate interviews for qualified candidates. Contact Ina Phillip at 770-433-2220