Moorpark, CA 93021 US
If you do not have cosmetic manufacturing experience,
do not apply, the company WILL NOT interview you.
Experience in a management roll with in a cosmetic manufacturing facility is a must.
Regulatory Manager: Benefits:
- Health Care Ins - 7 plans to choose from
- Flexible Spending Account
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly work environment
- Career advancement
Regulatory Manager: Responsibilities:
- Manage regulatory queries and preparing high quality electronic/paper filings for health authority review
- You will be the regulatory representative with distributors and registration agencies to register products for global sale
- Work with agencies such as: FDA, Obelis, Health Canada, NICNAS, FPLA, and others
- Manage and administer complex projects and process improvements in connection with top management and internal and external stakeholders
- Keep track of projects and time lines
- Keep employee's engaged in the process to achieve outcomes to meet company standards and time line.
- Handel a wide variety of special projects, committee activities, staff training incentives and design or operating processes
- Engage and direct regulatory strategy, lead new product registration, labeling compliance and vendor engagement.
Regulatory Manager: Position Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 5 plus years of relevant experience in cosmetic manufacturing
- Familiarity with cosmetic manufacturing product lines and process of regulatory procedures
- Team player with strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage others to meet schedule requirements.
- Ability to work independently an in a collaborative-functional environment
This is a family owned business and they pride themselves on an employee friendly work environment
They seek those who take pride in their work, have desire to be part of a team and would like to advance in their career.
Company offers very competitive financial package, 401-k and health options.
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.