Research Analyst I
Dallas, TX 75206 US
REMOTE - Research Analyst I role in BMT Oncology Data – dive into cutting-edge cellular therapies….
Location, Location, Location – The Dallas/Ft Worth area is where everyone wants to be!
In this Research Analyst I role, your contributions are vital in meaningful data research for cutting-edge Hematology/Oncology therapies ….
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS for Research Analyst I include:
- Eligible on day one for medical benefits
- PTO accrual starts day one!
- 401K with $ for $ match
- We offer scholarships and fellowship programs for our nurse leaders!
- We support national certifications
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement - $5250 annually – eligible after 6 months!
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected Magnet-designated health system and cancer program as a Research Analyst I where you will have….
- Revolutionary processes in place
- Redeveloped workflows for maximum efficiencies in outcomes, analytics, and high rates of production for submissions
- Culture where we live our values and we’re in it together; through collaboration and engagement
Looking for Research Analyst I with:
- Clinical experience
- Ability to read and understand Medical Terminology
- Confident with EMR systems and Chart Review
- Able to quickly and effectively pick up on nuances in data
- Critical thinker
- Problem Solver; able to think independently
- Adept at tapping into resources and reaching out for help as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in data analysis
We are actively interviewing Research Analysts who want to contribute to cutting-edge therapies in BMT!
“Apply” today and upload your resume so that we can consider you for this position. Ina Phillip is the #jobsquad expert who is managing this search.
email@example.com – 770-433-2220