Residential Sewer Line Sales Estimator
Sliver Spring, MD 20901 US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Estimator with the premier residential plumbing organization in Washington DC area. This position requires a candidate that knows how to sell in critical, high need sales environment. Sales Estimators are Full Time Commissioned employees with full benefits and a Competitive Salary with UNCAPPED earning potential! Average commissions $100K - $120K+ and UP!!!
Car allowance and draw on commission. Sewer Sales experience highly desirable.
We are currently searching for a top-performing Sales Estimator to deliver these Key Results for our Sewer Service division:
- Execute the sales process from introduction of services to signing agreements in order to meet booking, conversion and job profitability goals.
- Create trust and value when presenting sewer repair options to homeowners.
- Present our company as the most knowledgeable and professional choice to do the work so convincingly that the homeowners need not look any further
The Sales Estimator will be responsible for converting drain cleaning work and estimate requests into sewer excavations by:
- Developing a daily schedule of productive activity from qualified leads
- Developing community relationships for referral and sales opportunities
- Responding to and initiating telephone contact with potential customers
- Completing camera inspections of main line for customers and accurately diagnosing defects.
- Informing homeowners of what is happening to their sewer main and offering options for repair or replacement.
- Preparing and presenting proposals for main sewer replacements or repair that is specific for the individual homeowner's needs.
- Closing sales and achieving assigned sales performance objectives
- Collaborating with the Excavation team to ensure the job is executed professionally.
- Selling additional services to present customer base and referrals
The ideal candidate will preferably possess 5 years of proven sales experience including 2 years of sales in residential/home services or a related field. A strong business acumen and sales skills are required as well as proven success engaging customers and solving problems.
Please contact Paul Rychlewski in strict confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.780.7507 and reference J.O. # 3308