Costa Mesa, CA US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Assistant located in Costa Mesa, CA. The Sales Assistant is Responsible for providing administrative support to Management, Sales, Re-Supply, and Estimating department. This is an excellent entry level sales assistant role for anyone wanting to join one of the leading distributor of foodservice equipment, supplies and design services. This position is a M-F onsite position located in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Responsible for answering inbound calls and providing complete customer resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal and external customer issues.
- Meet statistical and quality goals established for the department.
- Communicate with Sales team and customer base to obtain and process orders on order-entry system.
- Process and track Service Warranty calls from start to finish
- Responsible for managing Smart Sheets for projects, estimating, sales orders along with design worksheet
- Calendar Management & Scheduling for Estimating and Project Bids
- Prepare and distribute ASA lists for projects
- Access bid management programs for project bid leads
- Customer assistance and processing of utility rebates
- Back-up to Estimating and Re-Supply department for AQ, sales orders and project tracking
- Schedule and coordinate travel for management and Project Managers
- Order office supplies
- Process return requests from customers and forward to appropriate sales representative for approval.
- Communicate with sales representatives on the status of orders, sales, tracking, and credit issues.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers.
- Organize and maintain daily call plans, based on individual customer requirements.
- Retrieve messages via voice and e-mails as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ year experience estimating and Auto Quotes.
- Working knowledge of Word, Smartsheet's, and Excel. Strong analytical, and organizational skills, and the ability to problem-solve, multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Associate degree, 2+ years of experience in commercial foodservice equipment, estimating and customer service experience in an office environment, previous SAP experience.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.