Our client is growing and desires to hire a Sales Director Cooking Equipment. Strong salary plus bonuses.
This in your career opportunity!
• Delivering Sales Revenue Targets, segment & customer development, and share growth goals.
• Partnership with the sales teams to map the plan for delivering Business Unit goals.
• Leading, Mentoring & Coaching the business Development Team.
• Engage in Developing the Business Unit planning process that supports the strategy and enables the Long- Range Plan strategies.
• Engage with other Business Units and the Global customer development community to collaborate on business direction and customer development.
• Works collaboratively with the Operations, Marketing, and other Business Unit functions to determine business priorities, annual revenue targets & customer objectives and business planning.
Mission Critical Competencies:
• Food Equipment category expertise
• Demonstrated Foodservice Chain sales experience.
• Dealer channel expertise
• Demonstrated strategic agility.
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge:
Innovation/New Proposition Development
Strong Leadership Skills and Ability to Motivate Others
• Proven track record of delivering sales growth through existing and new customers
• A demonstrated passion for the Foodservice Industry
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead direct reports and indirect teams
• Ability to understand financial concepts.
• Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to navigate and embrace change at a fast pace.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task at a very high and effective level.
• Food Equipment Industry expertise and demonstrated leadership in the Foodservice Channel.
• Chain segment expertise and Key customer contacts.
• 10+ years’ experience in Food Equipment Sales
• Management experience within a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated success in leading through indirect teams.
• Travel required = 50% after Covid.
Desired Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
Decision Making Authority and Impact: Pricing and promotion support plan & execution
Channel / Segment specific marketing plans, including:
o Line extensions and new products
o Allocation of promotional funding
o Pricing initiatives
o Business strategy and planning
People Management Responsibility: Direct (management associates): 2
Business Development Manager
Indirect (management associâtes) :
Sales Leaders & Managers
Indirect (non-management associâtes) :
Food service Equipment Sales Organizations
Food service Equipment Dealer NetworkPlease upload your resume and email Ted Agins at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Refer to JO 3915.