Remote as long as in Minnesota, MN US
Seeking experienced Sales manager that has sold LTC Pharmacy services or other goods or services into Long Term Care facilities. this includes, Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Group Homes, Mental Health Facilities, Behavioral Health, or any other facility that would require medication delivery.
Pharmacy sales preferred but not mandatory. This position will sell pharmacy services to the facilities just mentioned. The background we are seeking can come from selling long term care pharmacy, medical supplies, therapy, or even be a nurse with some sales experience. the client is not interested in someone from the pharmaceutical industry unless they have worked directly with the geriatric facilities and the DON's, Administrators, or Executive level decision makers..
Sales Manager - Benefits
- Competitive financial package and offers strong commission plan.
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Employee friendly work environment
- work expenses covered
Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing in the designated territory.
- Achieve standards and goals, as set for the defined area.
- Implement effective and efficient sales and marketing techniques.
- Responsible for outstanding customer service and superior communication skills.
- Generate reports, as directed and needed by your Supervisor.
Sales Manager - Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- LTC pharmacy or related business's being sold into facilities.
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales, preferably in LTC pharmacy
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- History of success as a sales rep.
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to follow through and keep up on your client relations and business
Meet Your Recruiter
Frank joined American Recruiters in 1999 and in 2006 opened his own American Recruiters’ Franchise in Davie, FL. He is results-driven and has built solid and loyal client relationships, which have resulted in long-standing repeat business. He is highly regarded and trusted in the Pharmacy industry for his in-depth market knowledge and dedication to helping his clients succeed. He has amassed numerous American Eagle awards, Rookie Recruiter of the Year, Millionaires' Club, and President’s Club awards.