Senior HVAC and Plumbing Engineer
Philadelphia, PA US
We have an exciting unique opportunity for an experienced and adaptable Senior HVAC and Plumbing Engineer. This role will primarily aid in product deployment of our carbon dioxide capture device that retrofits into commercial building HVAC systems but could support a number of other facilities-related activities in the company. You will be a valuable member of our small, agile team, and will be given autonomy and responsibility well beyond a typical HVAC engineering position. This position is in Philadelphia, PA and has an excellent six-figure base salary and will be entitled to company healthcare benefits and potential equity compensation.
- Ensure product compatibility with building HVAC systems
- Collaborate with product development team on the design and build of our first prototype units
- Lead product deployment into commercial and industrial building systems, including site visits as needed
- Work with contractors and HVAC technicians hired by our Organization and by our customers
- Oversee product certifications and testing
- Communicate regularly with facilities managers at customer sites
- Lead a team of HVAC technicians who will perform in-field maintenance on devices
Communicate regularly with CEO and COO
- Minimum 7-10 years experience especially in commercial or industrial HVAC and plumbing
- Hands on experience installing and/or maintaining HVAC equipment in commercial and industrial buildings
- Management experience leading teams of HVAC technicians
- Strong understanding of HVAC and plumbing principles including slurry transport, pumping, airflow calculations, and building balance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment where every day is different - fail fast and move forward
- Self-driven and independent, requiring minimal day-to-day supervision other than scheduled check-ins
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with the rest of the team to achieve company goals
- Cares about the mission of carbon capture and more broadly, the environment and human health!
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Deep knowledge of HVAC certifications
- Experience with equipment or product development
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.