Southeast Regional Manager and Corporate Chef
Southeast USA, FL 33172 US
SOUTHEAST REGIONAL MANAGER AND CORPORATE CHEF
Join one of the most important trends in commercial foodservice!
Our client is seeking a high energy and enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager & Corporate Chef to join its expanding team. We're looking for a self-driven, motivated individual who has a passion for driving organizational success, an affinity for the foodservice & hospitality industry, and who truly embraces integrity, service, grit, respect, empowerment, ambition and teamwork - all of the core values that cultivate our winning culture of success.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8+ years’ experience selling foodservice equipment; successful track record of exceeding quota in a similar sales role; solid experience working with commercial cook/chill technology and other related appliances; Strong culinary skills and foodservice consulting experience is preferred; experience working with design firms, restaurant chains, higher education institutions or healthcare professionals is a plus. You must have a strong work ethic and be results oriented. Proven sales experience in previous sales roles combined with ability to work with multiple decision makers is required. Reports directly to the President.
This leader is accountable for achieving the Regional sales and profitability goals to aggressively increase market presence in the Southeast (FL, GA, TN, NC, SC, TN, AL, MS, AK, LA). This position will coach and manage a team of several high experienced Territory Representatives Certified Chefs. This role provides direction, coaching and leadership to the local sales representatives while responsible for securing excellent customer satisfaction and market share in the territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding company values at all times, inclusive of:
- Constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Achieving the territory’s revenue quotas as they are sold into all customer segments.
- Teaching others how to sell value and solutions to our client's customers.
- Directing all selling activities within the Northeast territory, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Prioritizing effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Managing all relationships with the region’s appointed Sales Representatives, Dealers & Specifiers.
- Working in conjunction with new potential Freelance Chefs and Culinary team to ensure strong product knowledge and quickly identify sales opportunities in the key account segments.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Special projects and demonstrations as assigned.
- May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have excellent presentation skills, written/verbal communication and strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have considerable knowledge of foodservice equipment sales and marketing standards and be capable to manage multiple teams of sales representative individuals in different cities.
- This position also requires excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Candidates must have a flexible schedule; ability to travel for trade shows & sales events during weekends when required so.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
8+ years’ experience with a record of successful accomplishments in commercial food service and/or nationally recognized retail food service operations. In addition to knowledge of equipment sales & world cuisine, applicant must have ability to teach others, encourage and develop a cooking staff, and refine their skills.
Formal Education / Work Experience
The candidate must have the following experience and educational degrees / certificates:
- 8+ years of account management experience in the foodservice industry
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Culinary School or similar degree program
The Regional Sales Manager & Corporate Chef may be remotely based (based in FL is preferred), with travel within the appointed region expected up to 60%.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD UPLOAD YOUR RESUME TO THIS SITE AND CONTACT CRAIG WILSON AT email@example.com