Supply Chain Manager
Gloucester Township, NJ 08012 US
Are you ready for New Challenges and Have a voice in a growing OEM as their Supply Chain/Distribution Manager. Manage and source finished equipment, manage inventory and distribution.
This person would be responsible for purchasing OEM equipment that we procure from our overseas factories and managing the supply chain and inventory that's stocked at our national warehouses.
- 10 years + experience inbound supply chain management, specifically importing from Asia - Experience with last year's supply chain issues and obstacles
- Food Service equipment experience is a bonus but not necessary, Experience from other OEM industries will move forward with an interview.
- Experience with Sage Inventory Advisor software for managing the supply chain is a bonus but can be taught
- Track record and history of significantly lowering overall supply chain costs for the inbound and outbound side. (Inbound from Asia is more important and weighed more heavily)
- Track record and history of reducing delays and bottlenecks in the supply chain
- History of managing purchasing to maintain correct inventory levels to meet demand, budget and warehouse space constraints
- Must live in the Philly region and report our office in within Gloucester Township, in Camden County
Please submit your resume to Ted Agins firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.