Tele-Sales Pro for FOODSERVICE Equipment
Remote, USA US
Our client is growing! We are currently seeking another talented Inside Tele-Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment to grow an established sales territory and provide effective attention to a wide variety of customers and prospects.
This position drives sales opportunities and a superior customer experience. In addition to expanding profitability, you will also grow business with existing customer accounts, and convert prospects to customers. You will process quote and order opportunities in conjunction with sales support. Roughly 75 calls per week, 25 conversations, and major commissions on top of a good base salary! If you have a book of business, expect to make well over $150K!
- Make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers in an assigned territory. Solicit and generate new business opportunities. Respond to inbound contacts.
- Provide product recommendations to customers.
- Pursue commercial kitchen equipment projects.
- Handle customer inquiries in a consultative manner.
- Provide project and product quotations.
- Collaborate with management and team on marketplace trends including competition.
- Become proficient through self-motivated learning in the kitchen supply and equipment industry.
- Manage the customer relationship management system on a daily basis.
- Proven sales and/or industry experience in foodservice (equipment and supplies) preferred.
- Previous experience working with national accounts (contract-to-feed operators) a plus.
- Sales and gross profit motivation with an understanding of profit margins.
- Proficient in all features of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain a strong work ethic, and be a team player.
- High energy, strong negotiation, and closing skills.
- College degree preferred.
If you fit this profile, upload your resume today. Craig Wilson will reach out to you right away!
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.